This isn't an actual recipe... as much as a cheap meal I happened across and in this house, that's just as good. Given that its super quick and easy is another bonus on nights where we are pressed for time.
2 lb 5oz Bag of stir fry vegetables with sauce packet & noodles (found at aldi for $3.49)
2 pieces of chicken (I used frozen, maybe $2 worth)
Note: You could make the mix yourself using approximately 2 bags of stir fry vegetables, thin pasta (broken up), and 1/2 cup of teriyaki sauce. It might save you $.50-$.75 but I'm not a fan of most stir fry veggie mixes so I'm sticking with this one.
1) Heat up oil in a frying pan
2) Cut the chicken into bite size pieces or strips (I did pieces)
3) Fry the chicken in the oil until cooked (about 5 minutes)
4) Add the vegetables/noodle mix, fry until tender (about 5 minutes).
5) Add sauce mix and continue for about 5 minutes
|You'll have to excuse the mess... there is a TON of |
food to try and keep in the pan!