All seasoned salt
Oil/Butter/Non stick spray
1) Grease muffin pan compartments
2) Crack 1 egg into each compartment of the muffin pan.
2) Break the yoke a little (you could leave them as is, or scramble them too).
3) Sprinkle with the seasoning salt.
4) Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
I made up sandwiches with them this morning. English muffin (toasted), slice of cheese, 2 slices of turkey bacon, and 1 egg.
Store in the refrigerator or freeze the leftovers.
$.29 for english muffin & slice of cheese
$.10 - $.12 for each egg
Given that the dozen eggs I used this morning were free (Target Grand Opening Coupon)... I have some really cheap breakfasts coming my way this week!
Synopsis:They aren't anything super special, just an easy way to make a bunch of eggs all at once. Andrew said it was a little hard getting it out of the muffin pan but that could be due to its age or the grease option I chose (oil). I'll definitely do them again but will probably use butter to grease the pan next time.
Side note: Don't forget to subscribe via email if you want to get the blog updates sent to you!