Monday, August 1, 2016

August Meal Plan - Part 1



So, first up, I can't even apologize anymore about the lack of updates. Since I've started working form home the balance act of getting my meals up here, entertainment, and work along with my first job of being wife and mom.... well lets just say multitasking can only go so far. BUT, I do have some new stuff ready to go and hope to make a few posts this week and try to catch up with some of them. Of note, I'll have a post about my recent decision to start getting meat from Zaycon Fresh as well as some freezer meals I've done recently.

But, for now, here is our meal plan for the next week or two. I'm pretty sure it will be closer to 2 weeks. I don't always know what we're having which days but having a list of meals I have the ingredients for is very helpful when trying to get meals on the table in a timely manner.

Dinners:
Tacos (Ground Beef)
Brats (Never Any Pork Sausage Links)
Ranch Chicken (Chicken) - recipe
Roadside Chicken (Chicken) - recipe
Chicken Cordon Blue Casserole (Chicken) - recipe
Hamburgers
Biscuits & Gravy

Lunch Options:
Sandwich Wraps - tomato wraps, ham, lettuce, tomato, ranch dressing
PB & J or Ham Sandwiches (kids)
Leftovers

Breakfast:
Sausage & Egg Scramble - Eggs, ground sausage. Debating adding onion/green pepper
Breakfast Bagel Sandwiches - Egg, ham, cheese
Cereal

I also have lots of fruits and some veggies to go with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post comments that may be considered rude or offensive.